The 2023 competition
Full details will be confirmed in April 2023, but here’s where we’ve got to so far:
- The main section – open to everyone, first prize to be confirmed
- Flocks section – open to everyone, first prize to be confirmed
- Young Photographers section – open to anyone 21 years old or under on 31st December 2023 – first prize a free place on the Young Birders Bardsey Week in August 2024.
You do not have to be a WOS member to enter and there are several prizes in each section!
How to enter
- Download the WOS Competition details (below – will be updated in April 2023) to check through the requirements.
- Download an application form for each entry (Word and PDF versions below).
- Email your photos, each accompanied by a separate entry form, to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 31st December 2023.
- Please use the email option for entries.
For the 2023 competition we will have four Welsh-based judges – names to be confirmed, but will include Steve Stansfield (Warden on Bardsey and Chair of the WBRC). They will be responsible for shortlisting and the final decisions on winners will be made by WOS President, Iolo Williams.