WOS corporate membership
Your company can help support the work of the Welsh Ornithological Society by becoming a Corporate Member.
As well as supporting the conservation of birds in Wales (through our small grant scheme, for example), corporate members receive many benefits including access to the latest research and information on distribution of birds in Wales, information on current conservation priorities and the chance to show publically your company’s support for bird conservation in Wales.
Specific benefits include:
- A copy of the society’s journal Birds in Wales. Published twice a year, the journal reports the latest research on birds in Wales and well as incorporating the annual Welsh Bird Report.
- Discount on attendance at the Society’s Annual Conference. These popular conferences move around Wales and are held each year in November with a themed topic reporting the latest work on bird research.
- The Society’s bi-monthly e-newsletter.
- Your Company inclusion on the Society’s website, with a link to your website.
- Access to the member’s section of the website giving a range of resources such as back issues of Birds in Wales, links to the latest consultations of relevance to birds in Wales and details of recent sightings of birds of interest.
Download a corporate membership form here (PDF).